NEW! Stampin’ Up! Thinlits Card Dies!
Available August 1, 2013
How cool is this??? They’ve been called flip cards, flip flop cards, swing cards, and more, but they have always been a bit tricky to create. Not anymore! Our amazing new Thinlits Card Dies (available Aug. 1) cut and score to create a card that flips in just one step.
See the easy how-to-video with samples:
These new card dies come with extra die pieces that have versatile designs, so you can use them on other projects, not just flip cards. (The Circle Card Thinlits Die comes with 10 total pieces; the Label Card Thinlits Die comes with 9 total pieces.)
(Click Flyer for Larger View)
Here are some great combinations of the dies with current Stampin’ Up! stamps.
Circle Card Thinlits Die (item 133480):
Both card dies pair well with:
- Oh, Hello Stamp Set (item 131931 W, item 130733 C)
- Yippee-Skippee! Stamp Set (item 131341 W, item 131344 C)
- Really Good Greetings Stamp Set (item 130330 W, item 130333 C)
- Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set (item 130324 W, item 130327 C)
- These dies also work well with our new magnetic platform* (item 130658) so you can place the dies exactly where you want them! Please note the Magnetic Platform is currently unavailable and is expected to be available in the Fall, 2013. If you have already ordered it, please know that SU is filling your order as continuing shipments arrive!
NEW! Best of 25 Years Stamp Set!
August 2013… Every month this year, Stampin’ Up! is offering a “Best of 25 years” set. This month’s is The Best of Halloween.
These featured items are not in the Holiday Catalog… don’t forget to add them to your order!