Do you have an ample stash of common cards? Get well? Thank you? Birthday? Most of us use them up faster than we can make them, and then there are those times that the occasion doesn’t necessarily call for a full-blown card with tons of embellishments. Just something that you can create in a flash (and not too expensive to make!).
Here are two very quick and easy cards, and the best thing is that I can prepare one in about 5 minutes or less. They still look great, and are “handmade”, but I had a helping hand with My Digital Studio. Note: These card fronts were printed on my own printer.
The MDS sets used for this card were Playful Polka Dots (flowers and stems) and Day of Gratitude (sentiment). All that was needed was a little dragging and dropping, shadow adjustment and printing. I printed on a piece of 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White card stock, added a Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon bow and some Pearls Basic Rhinestone and adhered it to an Old Olve card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
This is a designer template (Sunny Day) in MDS. Soooo cute. Since even the designer templates are fully customizable, I simply adjusted the shadows and removed the printed button so I could add my own. This was printed on a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock and adhered to a Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. A coordinating button with a baker’s twine bow was added with a couple of Glue Dots and two Rhinestone Basic Jewels were added to accentuate the Thank You sentiment.
The best thing about these two cards is that they are stored on my MDS, and ready to be printed at the drop of a dime. Can you imagine how quick it would be to whip up these cards? I love being prepared for the unexpected!
I thought of making these thank you cards when I was finishing up my NEW Invitation Tutorials because any occasion where invitations are needed, so are thank you cards! A set of these thank you cards would be a very thoughtful gift for a graduate or a friend or relative having a baby or wedding shower. With the vast array of images on MDS, you could quickly and easily customize a thank you card fitting for any occasion.
Isn’t it time for you to give My Digital Studio a try? You have the option to try it free for 30 days, but with the price of the software being reduced to only $19.95, why not order yours today? The software is very easy to use, there are short video tutorials on mydigitalstudio.net for each step of learning and I’m always available to answer your questions as you learn.
A few MDS facts:
- My Digital Studio comes pre-loaded with oodles of stamp brush sets, designer series papers, embellishments, punches, photobook, card, calendar, postcard and tag predesigned (and customizable) templates (links to PDF files of contents below).
- My Digital Studio uses actual SU colors so that coordination with your actual supplies is easy.
- Stampin’ Up! releases new downloads for MDS every Tuesday.
- You can create beautiful photobooks, calendars and cards and have them professionally printed at very affordable prices!. TIP: Great gift idea!
- You can print images, such as in my cards above, on your printer and add your own embellishments.
- Need a sentiment that you don’t have in your stamp collection? Simply print a sentiment on card stock, crop with a punch or framelit and adhere it to your card!
- Stamp sets never “retire” in MDS! You have access to many digital sets that are no longer available in rubber stamps
- MDS is a great alternative to purchasing a Designer Series Paper when you only want one or two of the designs but need more than two sheets of them
- Stampin’ Up! is currently having a huge 25% off sale of many of their digital downloads; click here to see sale items
These are only a few of the awesome benefits of owning and using My Digital Studio.
Click photo for larger image
MDS Free Trial:
With the FREE trial, you’ll get:
- Full access to the software at NO COST for 30 days (no obligation and you don’t have to provide any payment info to get it – if you don’t order at the end of the 30 days, the software just expires – you don’t have to cancel anything!)
- Full design functionality.
- View content here.
- Opportunity to purchase additional downloads from designer templates to stamp brush sets–and everything in between.
- Access to our professional print services
- click here to order your free trial version
- Full software for $19.95
- Loaded with digital content to get you started
- View content here.
- Download (item 130646) or Disc* (item 130647)
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Click here to order your full MDS software download
If you would like to know more or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’m here to help make learning to use your MDS fun and easy!